Saturday 9 June 2018

Who We Are: My Body

Week 7: Who We Are: My Body

Children learn best through play. 

In teaching body parts, children can learn through various songs, games and other activities. These basic anatomy lessons teach the students how to recognize parts of the body such as eyes, nose, hands, ears, and feet and understand their use as well.

Inquiry: 









I challenged them to raise one eyebrow but ended up crossing their eyebrows. :D









This is my forehead.


This is my eyebrow.

This is my eye.


This is my nose.


This is my ear.


These are my cheeks.

This is my mouth.

This is my teeth.

This is my lip.

This is my tongue.

This is my chin.

This is my chest.

This is my elbow.


This is my stomach.

This is my hand.


This is my knee.


This is my leg.


This is my feet.


This is my toe.


Dice Game.






















































Label the body parts.
























Find my body partner.




























Stranger Danger: 

Last Wednesday, we had our "Stranger Danger" drill. 























Morning Circle: 





Math: 

We find and encircle the given number on the board.













































Snack and free-play: 































Language: 

Our letter for the week is Ee and its sound. E for Elephant.


Vocabulary words: ear, egg, elbow, elephant, end, and envelope. 







































































Match the uppercase and lowercase letter. 
































Arrange the letters in alphabetical order.




























Morning and Afternoon Recess:










































P.E. 

After our usual warm-up stretching and went through our Floor Session Activity. We learnt new words this week, "wide, narrow, forward, backward and sideways". 




















































































































































Alone we can do so little, together we can do so much. Children are naturally born helpers. They saw their teacher tiding up so they came and help. Such a sweetheart!










Japanese Class:





Closing Circle:
















Superstar of the week!